Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Laura Ashley’s Stylish Cushions


We all know the role of cushions in making our rooms comfortable and beautiful. I especially love to have plenty of cushions on my bed and sofa so as to give myself and my friends a warm and comfortable atmosphere. The designs of each of them are really good.

Stylish rooms must have stylish cushions. Now, you have one more reason to buy pretty and comfy cushions: sale at Laura Ashley. The prices have come down and this is the opportunity that you must not miss.
This embroidered cushion is now available only at £15. I liked this color very much. It will look good with all sorts of deep colored bed-covers.

But, if you like sober colors, then this Square Damask Cushion is absolutely for you. The price has come down to £10.80 from £30. I think that this will suit with light as well as bright shades of décor in your room.

What are you waiting for? Just make your home a blend of both style and comfort. Via

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home